Salade de Tomates et Fromage:
For one of my meals this week, I made Salade de Tomates et Fromage, also known as a tomato and cheese salad. This dish is traditional favorite in France. It's known throughout all of France, and the belief is you can only use the freshest ingredients for it to work well. It is a pretty basic meal, and only involved a few ingredients. I started by slicing up my tomatoes into thin rounds, and then did the same with the fresh mozzarella cheese. After that, I just garnished it with some basil, and then drizzled olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top. I also added salt and pepper just for taste. I would rate this recipe a 9 out of ten. It went well as a side dish with dinner, which how it would traditionally be eaten in France. This Salade de Tomates et Fromage can also be used between courses to cleanse your palette. Overall, I would make this again, because of its simplicity and great taste.

Looks so good!!
ReplyDeleteWhat flavor crepes are you going to make? And do you have one of those crepe maker things??
Good luck!